AboutOne Mile At A Time is for sharing ideas, tips and suggestions for getting to the finish line, whether literally or figuratively, in business or in life. Look for interesting, fun, and helpful ways to make the journey more memorable. My name is Laurie Berkin, founder of Marathon Marketing. I've completed 3 marathons; I'm a lawyer and marketer; I love to travel, write, read and cook; I volunteer; My dog, Roxy- a Rhodesian Ridgeback, is a certified therapy dog.
- RT @BethSEGreen: TreeZero Partners with Wildlife Works to Protect Threatened Forests in Africa https://t.co/02U8bXf2rr 12:46:32 PM May 04, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TreeZeroPaper: Is your office ready for #earthday2017? #TreeZero offers easy ways to be more #sustainable at work. #treefreepaper http… 06:01:56 PM April 05, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @projectnursery: This nursery DIY will totally take your baby's room up a notch! #PNpartner #PNcreates #SpringmaidatJoann https://t.co/O… 04:05:32 PM November 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join me and get #FitForGood with @Fitbit by using your steps to support a charity from Nov 9-20! https://t.co/v4EEHFoovJ 02:18:04 PM November 10, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm going to The Cork Puller's Beer, Wine, and Spirits Festival @XorbiaTickets Buy Tix: http://t.co/jW0BSWWlH2 03:47:49 PM August 14, 2015 from Xorbia Tickets ReplyRetweetFavorite